There are lots of ways to get help any Planning Center app. The best way is using the help box accessible by clicking the help button at the top right under your name.
Our apps are used by tens of thousands of churches around the world, so if you are a volunteer at your church with a question specific to your church, you might need to contact your ministry leader directly. However, if you have questions about how to use our apps, we'd be happy to help!
Ask your question or start an email
- Depending on what page and app you are on, we'll suggest some articles about what you're seeing. There's a good chance this is what you're looking for!
- If those suggestions didn't work, then type your question into the search box. Even if you'd like to email our team directly, type your email subject into this box. When you use this integrated email, instead of clicking our email address shown in step 3, we get much more information about your account and we can provide you with faster (and better) support!
- Clicking the link to email support will open a short email form. More on that below.
View an Article, or submit a support request
- When you search, you'll see potential results from our online manual. Click on a link to view the article.
- If you don't find your answer, click the link to create a support request.
Send a support request
If you search and no appropriate lessons are found, you can turn your search into a support ticket. If you find results that don't answer your question and click the button to Submit a Support request, you'll also get this box. Our customer support agents answer tickets very quickly (usually in under an hour) during normal business hours.
Type your subject and message, then click Send. When you submit your support requests using this box, we receive lots of information about your account, including what page you were on. This ensure you get accurate and fast support for your request.
When typing your message to us in the form below, be sure to give specifics. Instead of "one of my users isn't getting my emails," you'll wanto to give us the name of the user and when the email was sent. Instead of "it doesn't work," let us know what isn't working, where it's not working, and who it's not working for. As an added bonus, if you see an error message, take a screenshot of it! These details usually cut the amount of time it takes to resolve your issue in half!
The Planning Center Community on Slack is a great way for churches to share advice and connect with each other using chat. These are just some of the ways people are engaging in Slack:
- Share Planning Center best practices and pro tips
- Post pictures or plans of your church layout (for Check-Ins or Services)
- Ask questions about how other folks are using our features
- Offer your own productivity tips
- Link to any relevant articles you've enjoyed about productivity, workflows, etc...
- If you have a part in implementing any Planning Center app at your church, click here to sign up and join the conversation!
Planning Center University
Planning Center University is an all day training event we held at our Carlsbad Offices to help you and your team get up to speed with the full suite of Planning Center apps. We know that not everyone can travel to see us, so we recorded them! You can also watch the recordings at any time. We want this information to be available to everyone who uses Planning Center!