It takes a village to raise a child, and often, that village doesn't live in the same house. So, you can add people to a person's profile in order for them to check in your child or check them out.
In addition, if there are people who are not allowed to pick up the person, you can add them to their profile as well.
On a profile, select the Households tab to view people in the household as well as people who can and cannot check out the person.
1. Manage People in Household
Select Edit to view the people in the household.
- Add a person to the household.
- Remove a person from the household or make a different person the Primary person.
- View any other households these people belong in.
To delete the household and all its information, select Remove Household. Otherwise, select Save to keep any changes made.
To make any changes to the household contact information, make changes on the Primary person's profile and check the box to Update for all household members.
2. Manage Trusted People
Tighten up security by adding trusted people as well as people who are not authorized to check out children.
Trusted People can check in or check out people just like the household adults without being added to the household; Not Authorized People will show an alert on the check out screen.
- To add a new person, select edit on the section you're adding the person.
- In the search box, begin typing a name, and if the person exists in your database, you'll see them listed below. If they don't exist in your database, you can Create a New Person.
- You can remove a trusted or not authorized person at any time by selecting Remove.
Once you've added all the people to the section, choose Done to save those people.
View People on a Station
Anyone in the Households section of the profile will be listed at check in or check out to ensure the right people are checking in and checking out.
People in the household as well as trusted people will be listed as people to check in the child.
From a Manned Station, you can add a Trusted or Not Authorized Person by selecting Add/Edit Trusted People in that section.
When checking out someone on a manned station, the household and trusted people show up in the Check out by section.
Check-Ins remembers your most common selections and puts them as the top two choices. If there are several members of the household or trusted people, you'll have the option to Show More.
If someone who is being checked out has a Not Authorized person listed on their profile, select Find out who to see a picture of the person who is not authorized.