Some locations need more information about the person checking in--are they potty trained? Did they bring a backpack? Use options to gather that information and make sure that backpack goes home with the right person.
From Labels & Locations, select the folder or location to add options to it.
You can only manage options from the folder or location you're on; other options will be locked and can be edited in their own settings.
- Folder options are listed but cannot be edited from a location.
- Enter the name you'd like people to see as an option when they're checking in. This name will be printed on the Default Name Label.
- Check to print an extra label for that option then choose the label to print for the checked option.
- Drag and drop the options to rearrange their shown order.
- Select the trashcan icon to delete the option or the + to add another option.
Select Save to keep the entered options or Cancel to remove any changes you made.
When someone checks into that location, they'll see the options and check the ones applicable to them.
The selected options will automatically be selected for future check-ins until they are de-selected.
Then when the label prints, the checked options will show on the label.
If the print option was checked, the additional label(s) will also print.