View your station settings, complete with themes, print options, and station information from the station itself or from the Stations tab on the Admin side.
We want to make sure your team is prepared with station changes before they serve at an event. If we're changing something about the stations, you can find the changes in the Station Preview before we ever roll it out to all stations. If some of your volunteers enjoy trying out new stuff before everyone else, enable Station Preview, so they can see what will be coming to stations.
You can enable Station Preview from the Settings in order to have access to the next upcoming features.
This setting can be enabled for individual stations, so you can turn it on or off per station.
Use the Send Feedback button to let us know what you think about the new things you see on the screen. This button can be found on a Manned Station when checking in members of a household.
Settings on Station
If you're already on a station and have Stations Keys set up, go to the settings by selecting the gear in the bottom right.
Settings on Admin Side
On the Admin side, each station is listed in a box. If the station type is highlighted green, that station is currently online. Click a box to change the settings of the station.
Once you open the settings, you can make changes to the station.
You can see specific information about this station, like when it was used, what device it's on, and if it's using a Dymo or Zebra printer.
You can select the Keypad and Scanner options for each Self Station
For touchless check-in, check the box Automatically turn on camera for mobile devices. After each check-in, the screen will refresh back to a scanning screen without needing to touch the device.
Keypad and Scanner:
- Onscreen Keypad: enter a phone number on the keypad or tap the camera to scan a code.
- Keyboard/Scanner: enter a phone number on an attached or onscreen keyboard or tap the camera to scan a code.
- Onscreen Keypad: enter a phone number using the keypad.
- Keyboard/Scanner: enter a phone number on an attached or onscreen keyboard.
- Barcode Scanner: scan a code such as an assigned barcode, a mobile pass, or a Church Center app code using an attached scanner.
- Camera: only for mobile devices, use the built in camera to scan a code.
You can choose to allow the station to default to checkout mode.