View your station settings, complete with themes, print options, and station information from the station itself or from the Stations tab on the Admin side.
Settings on Station
If you're already on a station and have Stations Keys set up, go to the settings by selecting the gear in the bottom right.
Settings on Admin Side
On the Admin side, each station is listed in a box. If the station type is highlighted green, that station is currently online. Click a box to change the settings of the station.
Once you open the settings, you can make changes to the station.
You can see specific information about this station, like when it was used, what device it's on, and if it's using a Dymo or Zebra printer.
Keypad and Scanner Options
Keypad and Scanner:
- Onscreen Keypad: enter a phone number on the keypad or tap the camera to scan a code.
- Keyboard/Scanner: enter a phone number on an attached or onscreen keyboard or tap the camera to scan a code.
- Onscreen Keypad: enter a phone number using the keypad.
- Keyboard/Scanner: enter a phone number on an attached or onscreen keyboard.
- Barcode Scanner: scan a code such as an assigned barcode, a mobile pass, or a Church Center app code using an attached scanner.
- Camera: only for mobile devices, use the built in camera to scan a code.
You can choose to allow the station to default to checkout mode.