Set up your stations, station templates, labels, and themes in order to check people in to the correct locations.
A station is used to allow people to check in. It can be manned with a volunteer, or it can be a self station, allowing anyone to check in members of their family and themselves. It can also be used as a roster or a class list.
- A Manned Station allows a volunteer access to override filters, add new people, edit information, and search by name.
- A Self Station allows a person to search by phone number or barcode, but you cannot edit or add people, and there is no way to get around a filter.
- A Roster Station is locked to a location and creates a list of people who have checked into that specific location in last three sessions. A teacher can search by name, phone number, or barcode, and can add or edit people.
To create stations and view other settings, go to the Stations tab.
- Create Station Templates, which change settings for multiple stations at once.
- Each station is listed with the type, name, template, and application used to run the station. In addition, if the first column is green, that station is currently online.
- Create new labels, or if you're using a Dymo Printer, customize labels in the Dymo Label Software.
- Create new themes with a custom background image or color.
Once you've set up stations, select Become Station to launch the desktop application and start checking in people.