Event reports give you access to Check-Ins data such as weekly attendance numbers, trends, and rosters.
Create a Report
To create a report, an Editor can go to the Reports tab and click New Report.
Choose the type of report you'd like to create.
- A Headcounts Report allows you to see number totals at a quick glance and doesn't require additional parameters.
- A Custom Report allows you to see information about people who have checked in to that session or other sessions, depending on your scope.
If you don't see an option for a PDF for a Headcounts Report, it is because you have too many custom headcounts. You'll need to use the CSV button instead.
Custom Report Parameters
Choose what information you'd like to see in the Custom Report.
- The Scope widens or narrows the group of people you'd like to be added to the report.
Check Include one-time guests or inactive profiles to see people who attended but aren't active in your database.
- Group people by page according to status, location, time, or grade. In addition, add subgroups on that same page. Within all groupings, people will automatically be sorted by last name.
- Scroll to select the information you'd like in your report:
- Check-in Info refers to the person who was checked in.
- Primary Contact Info refers to the Primary Person in the Household.
- Session Specific details will only be available if the Scope is set to the current session.
A deleted report cannot be recovered. However, if you need to delete a report you no longer use, select a report from the Reports tab, and then choose Delete Report at the bottom of the screen.
When it's time to check out of the classroom, you can use a roster station to quickly check kids out. However, if you need a paper copy, create a Check Out Sheet and include any necessary information to make sure people check out with all their stuff and with the right person.
If you use this report, you still have to manually check kids out.
If you have more than one time for the event, you can organize your subgroups by time.
The report will show all the information you included.
If you want to see those who attended for the first time, you can run a report that shows only first timers or one that shows first timers mixed with other attenders.
Create a report with both regular attenders and first timers by checking the box in the Include section.
Any first timer will be noted on the report.
If you want to follow up with people who missed the current session, create a report with the Scope set to Attended before but missed this session, and include the information you'll use to follow up with the people who missed.
To make it even easier on you, separate each page by the location they checked in to!
Your report will show you who missed this week, and you can follow up with them if they have contact information listed.
We strongly recommend you use a Roster Station in order to see who is in your classroom. However, if you want a printout, you can create a Room Roster.
In order to get the report you want for the Room Roster, you want to make sure you've adjusted the settings.
- You only want to show who is attending this session.
- If you're printing a PDF, separate each page by location, so you can pass the roster out to each classroom.
- If you're printing a CSV file, check the boxes to include Location and Times.
- Show the person who checked them in.
Only the name will show on the report, but you can see the name and phone number on the child's label.
Not seeing the report you’re looking for? We’ve got other powerful reports in our People app--check out our Lists!