Event reports give you access to Check-Ins data such as weekly attendance numbers, trends, and rosters. Choose a Custom Report or a Headcounts Report and any options you'd like to see on the report.
Create a Report
In an event, go to the Reports tab and select New Report.
Choose the type of report you'd like to create, and then follow the instructions below.
A Custom Report allows you to see information about people who have checked in to that session or other sessions, depending on your scope.
Select Submit to begin adding parameters to the report.
- The Scope section widens or narrows the group of people you'd like to be added to the report. If you'd like to get information on just this session, check Attended current session.
If you choose more than one session, you won't be able to select any of the Session Specific details.
Check Include one-time guests or inactive profiles to see people who attended but aren't active in your database.
- To see a specific group separated on different pages, group people by page according to status, location, time, or grade. In addition, add subgroups on that same page. Within all groupings, people will automatically be sorted by last name.
- Select the information you'd like in your report:
- Check-in Info refers to the person who was checked in.
- Primary Contact Info refers to the Primary Person in the Household.
- Session Specific details will only be available if the Scope is set to the current session.
At any time, preview or download this report using the buttons at the top. Choose Preview to see an on-screen view of what this report looks like, or download the report as a PDF or CSV file.
The CSV file will not separate pages or organize subgroups as outlined in the Layout section.
Your report is automatically saved, so go back to the Reports tab to view other reports.
A Headcounts Report allows you to see number totals at a quick glance.
Add the name, choose the number of sessions to show, and select grouping by type or by time.
Select Submit and the report will be added to your Reports.
Edit a Report
- All created reports show who last edited the report. To edit the report, select anywhere in its report box.
- The scope of the report is shown on the right to let you know what the report is about without opening it.
- Preview gives an in-screen view of the report.
- Download the PDF or CSV file of the report by selecting the appropriate button. Headcounts Reports do not have a CSV file option.
If you don't see an option for a PDF Headcounts Reports, it is because you have too many custom headcounts. You'll need to use the CSV Report instead.
Delete a Report
Select a report from the Reports tab, and then choose Delete Report at the bottom of the options screen
To delete a Headcounts Report, select the report from the Reports tab and choose Delete.
A deleted report cannot be recovered.
Check Out Sheet
When it's time to check out of the classroom, you can use a roster station to quickly check kids out. However, if you need a paper copy, create a Check Out Sheet and include any necessary information to make sure people check out with all their stuff and with the right person.
If you have more than one time for the event, you can organize your subgroups by time.
The report will show all the information you included.
If you want to see those who attended for the first time, you can run a report that shows only first timers or one that shows first timers mixed with other attenders.
Only First Timers
Check the First timers only box to generate a report of people who attended the event for the first time.
When you view the report, you'll see the information you chose to include on the report options.
Missed This Session
If you want to follow up with people who missed the current session, create a report with the Scope set to Attended before but missed this session, and include the information you'll use to follow up with the people who missed.
To make it even easier on you, separate each page by the location they checked in to!
Your report will show you who missed this week, and you can follow up with them if they have contact information listed.
Not seeing the report you’re looking for? We’ve got other powerful reports in our People app--check out our Lists!