The Event page holds all the information about a single session of an event within tabs.
View at-a-glance information from the Overview, and use the arrows to go to different dates of the event, based on the frequency selected in the Settings. To go to a specific date, select the calendar icon.
If this is your first event, check out Setting Up a Check-Ins Account.
Expand the corresponding tab to learn what each tab holds.
The people who have checked into this particular session will show here. You can edit their check-in data, filter to specific rooms, and reprint labels from this page.
- Search for a specific person, and add them to the date if they're not listed.
- Filter the check-ins by location, check-in type, or choose to show only checked in or checked out.
- On a check-in, view the type and location the person checked into, and choose to reprint a label for Dymo and Zebra Printers, if needed.
- See when a person checked in or out and who checked them in.
Manage which dates and times cover this one session, as well as when you'll see these times available in Station mode.
The date and time is listed in bold, but the right sidebar shows when the event will be available for checking in and when it will disappear from stations.
- Click New Time to create a time.
- Select a listed time to update the event time, the show or hide time, or manage the excluded locations.
Use one of the New buttons to create a folder or location, or select a location to make changes to it.
- All locations are listed under the event name, but they can also be organized into folders.
If a folder has no locations in it, it will show an alert, reminding you to add locations in order for people to check in.
- Each tier manages its own labels, and labels can be assigned to Regular, Guest, or Volunteer types, as noted on the label icon.
If you don't want your one of your locations to print labels, remove the Event label(s) and only apply labels to a folder or location.