This article briefly describes what tab on the Events page is for.
- Date Navigation Bar - See which date you're on. Click navigate to other sessions within this event.
- Overview - Once you have checked people in, you'll start to see some relevant data to what's been happening so far.
- Check-Ins - The people who have checked into this particular date will show here. You can edit their check-in data, filter to specific rooms, and reprint labels from this page.
- Times - Here you'll see which dates and times cover this one session, as well as when you'll see these times available in Station mode.
- Labels & Locations - At a glance, you can see how many labels are being printed for each Location that you're checking people into. You can edit a location from here to set filters, add or remove labels, and create options for each location.
- Headcounts - Track other attendance such as Worship, Ushers, and more by using Headcounts
- Reports - Customize, print, download, and preview all of the reports that you could need from this page.
If this is your first event check out this article on Getting Started With Check-Ins.
The Check-Ins page will show a list of everyone who has already checked-in, in order of last checked in at the top. You can filter by Locations (1), Times (2), or do a search for any check-ins (3). You can even filter people to only see ones that haven't yet checked out (4). On each person, you'll see if they are a Regular, Guest, or Volunteer, which room they are checked into, and an option to reprint their name label if there were any (5). Lastly, you'll see a few details of each person (6) such as when they checked in or out, and who their "checked-in by person" was.
The Times tab will show you all of the times this session will be available for. You can see the date and time on the left (1). The right side will show when that event is scheduled to start (which needs to be the same if you're using the Services Integration), and when the show at and hide at times are for these to be available in Station mode. You can see here that my Sunday Service stations has a two morning sessions, and a 5:00 pm session which I don't want people to check into until 3:00 pm.
Click on any one of these bars to edit the time, or click "new time" (3) to create a new one.
Labels & Locations
Here you'll see a quick overview of all of your labels and locations. In one quick view, you can see that my event level labels (1) are set to print- one security label and one name label for all Regulars, Guests, and Volunteers. This means that every location I add will print both of these labels.
However, you can see that my 2-year-old and 3-year-old (2) Locations are set to print an extra label for only Regulars and Guests, which means people who check into those locations will receive 3 labels total.
You can have this organized however you'd like. For example, if you don't want your Choir room to print labels, make sure you take off the Event level labels, and only apply labels to a folder or location. To add folders and locations, click the appropriate box at the top right (3). To edit any folder or location, simply click on it!
Edit a Location
- When a specific age range or grade range is created, these locations will be suggested to the people who are within the ranges. For example, my child is 4 years old. When I go to check him in for the first time, I will get all of the suggested locations that include a 4-year-old.
- Each event, folder, or location can be assigned a label. If you're using Dymo printers, you can create customized labels and uploaded on the Stations Page. The types of labels chosen here is what will be printed when someone checks in. So, you can set a particular ministry like Jr. High to only have name labels, and set the Children's Ministry to have Name and Security Labels. Or you can set it to not print any labels if you'd like.
- Each folder or location can also have Options that will be shown when selected from the Station view. These options will be printed onto the label, so you'll want to make them short, and necessary for everyone to see. Most common ones are "Potty Trained" or "Diaper Bag".
- You can set this location to be open or closed. If the location is closed, nobody will be allowed to check into it.
The Reports page allows you to create new reports (1) and shows you all of the reports you've already created. From this page, you can immediately preview a report (2), download the PDF/CSV (3), and see a few extra details of the report to give you an idea of what it'll look like. To edit a report, click anywhere on the bar to open up the Report Edit page.