Checking out is an option on both Manned and Roster Stations. For security purposes, it is not available on Self Stations.
Use a Security Label and Manned Station
Every person has a randomized alpha-numeric tag for each time of check-in. This Security Code will never be the same again for that person.
When the parent comes to pick the child up with the Security Label, the person at the station can scan the barcode or type the Security Code in the search bar on a Manned Station, which will pull up those matching the barcode or security number.
- Check marks show who will be checked out.
- Choose who is checking out the people. The default is set to the person who checked in the child, but you can easily switch it to someone else by clicking on their image!
- If the person checking out the person is not their Checked In By person, make sure they're authorized to pick them up by selecting Find out who.
Check Out at a Roster Station
A Roster Station shows all who are checked in, allowing you to easily check people out. From a Roster Station, select Switch to Check Out to choose who is checking out.
As you check off names of people, their name will be grayed out with the time of check out, and the number of checked in people will decrease.
If a parent hasn't checked out their child yet, use the Checked In by information to contact the person who checked them in.
- The person who checked in the child is listed along with their contact information.
- If the person checking out the person is not their Checked In By person, make sure they're authorized to pick them up by selecting View not authorized people.