Labels can be added to any location and event. Create custom labels to show specific information about the person who's checked in.
To access default labels or create new ones, go to the Event Settings, and then click Manage Labels.
The Labels page holds any labels you create as well as the two default labels that cannot be deleted. To create your own label, click Add Label.
As you create labels, refer to the icons to see if the label is a Name Label, Security Label, or a custom Dymo Label.
Create a New Label
If you have Universal Printing enabled, you can create a custom label. If you haven't yet enabled Universal Printing, you can create labels using default fields.
Choose the type of printing you've enabled to see how to create those labels.
You will only be able to edit or delete labels that correspond with your printing system.
With Universal Printing, you can add customized fields to your label in order to have more flexibility in your name labels.
Tips about adding blocks:
- Make the box wide enough to hold all the information you want, or you can make it taller and wrap the text to be on multiple lines.
- Images will only print in black and white and could slow down printing.
- When you add a line, it will be at the top of the box.
- If you are not using abbreviations or codes in your Medical Notes field, consider making the Medical Notes block larger and use 'shrink to fit' formatting.
- Enable Use Sample Data to see what the label will look like with realistic information.
Name your label and choose what kind of label you'll be creating.
- Create a name label or a security label. Name label types print one per individual checked in and Security label types print one per household checked in.
- Choose either a blank label to start with or a default template that you can customize.
- If you've created a Universal Label before, you can use it as a your template instead.
- Choose the printer type you use most. The label will adjust to print on all four supported printers.
Click Create Label to begin customizing your label.
When starting with the blank template in the Label Editor, click and drag to create a box that will hold the information on your label.
Continue clicking and dragging the blocks to add more block types.
When your label is formatted the way you like it, click Save Label. Return to the Labels page by clicking All Labels in the top left.
If you have not enabled Universal Printing, you can create labels using default fields we've provided.
Name, location, date, and notes will show on the name label, but you can add or remove other information.
- Print the name and mobile phone number of the parent/guardian who checked them in from a Manned or Self Station.
- Enable if you use numeric paging systems. The numbers start at 1 everyday at midnight in your timezone.
- If you're not using security labels, like for a Choir or Youth Group, you can turn off printing the security code on the Name Label.
A Security Label will print the date and security number as well as the barcode. Choose what you'd like it to print with the consecutive number.
- Print only the number of the corresponding name label, shown on the side of the name label.
- Print the number as well as the name of each person next to their number.
- Print the number as well as the location that each person checked into.
Once you've ceated labels, add them to a location or event!