If you’re using Dymo Printers, and you want to add other information to the label, create a label in the Dymo software, and then upload it to Check-Ins.
Create a Custom Dymo Label
To start with a template, go to the Default Name Label or Default Security Label on the Labels page and click download.
Open the downloaded label in the Dymo software and reformat according to the information you want to see.
- Check-Ins is only compatible with Dymo Label Software (preferably v8.7.3); it will not work with Dymo Connect.
- Default labels are 2 5/16" x 4".
2. Upload the Labels
From the Manage Labels page, click Add Label.
Click the custom Dymo printer label link.
Fill out the information about your Dymo label.
- Enter a name for the label. These will only show on the Admin side.
- Choose the type of label you're uploading.
- Click Choose File to upload the label file you created and saved.
- If you're using a Dymo Twin Turbo, you can specify which side you want the label to print to.
Click Submit to add the label.
Some Dymo customizations may slow down printing. If printing is slow, try removing some of the fields from the label.
The best way to make sure your label converted correctly is by testing the custom label.
Follow these steps:
- From the Check-Ins Windows or Mac app menu, go to Window > Printer Check
- Click Test Custom Labels under Send Test Print.
- The label previews should look like the printed label.